Monday, October 10, 2011

Surfing the net, this is what I discovered. Urging me to run for political office .

Letter to the editor:
Re: The CRMG's challenge to city council:

I couldn't help but smile when I received this national enquirer type tabloid the CRMG has dubbed "The Mission Messenger".
Laughable are the fact that the CRMG is simply using people's anger as an opportunity to seize power from an already lame council. They expose much problems but offer little solutions.
What most of the voters don't know is who is pulling the strings of the CRMG like the puppets masters that they are.
Ron Taylor was a former councilor of the city and Randy Hawes was a former mayor, he is now the current Liberal MLA.
Although some see a conflict of interest, the question I ask myself is: Does this election need to turn like there in 6 on one side and half a dozen on the other? Let's not be naive, Mr Taylor and Mr Hawes are good people at the core but why believe that the same people putting the current council in power, will replace them with something better? They won't! Where are the real people that make a difference? The Ken Herar (journalist), Rhett Nicholson(Mission Fest) Arnold Muir(outspoken critic), Karen Wootten (Folk Festival) and more...
The same mentality that got us into trouble will not get us out of it, this is what the CRMG is really offering; more of the same.

Kevin Francis
My Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment