
Supporting Rina Gill for Surrey City Hall:
I've known Rina Gill for approximately 5 years. I have worked with Rina on several community projects during this time. Rina is someone who has enormous passion and vibrancy. She has always been consistent in demonstrating leadership, commitment and dedication in making her community better and safer. The most recent being the "Cycling for Diversity" our team completed last May to Victoria. Rina, was a valuable member of this team and organized a vibrant community celebration for us in Surrey. The citizens of Surrey would be extremely fortunate to have an individual such as Rina on local government. Her love for community, along with vision and energy, is second to none. She is someone who is always striving to make a difference in the lives of others. Rina has the personal and professional qualities that would position her well to be a valuable member of Surrey City Council.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supporting Preet Rai for Abbotsford School Board:
I've known Preet Rai for approximately 6 years. I have always found him to be passionate, hardworking, dedicated and someone who cares and is committed to local issues. He understands the value of education in our school system and what is required to make our environment successful and inclusive. Preet, brings a sense of cultural understanding in our diverse community, which is imperative today. He has earned the respect of the school board with his vision, along with the citizens of Abbotsford over the past 3 years. He deserves to be re-elected, and I endorse him in his campaign.
Ken Herar
Abbotsford Times Columnist
Founder, Cycling for Diversity
No comments:
Post a Comment