Sunday, April 6, 2014

Thanking and presenting Santhi Rathinakumar and wife with Cycling4Diversity shirts for their nomination of the Neiska Awards

 



 The kind email I received below is from Santhi and his wife. The picture above is the first time I met them both at the Neiska Awards and presented them with Cycling4Diversity shirts. Wonderful experience.


Dear Ken

I appreciate you sending me an email. I admire all the work that you do to promote diversity and multiculturalism. I do appreciate and recognize your contributions in this field. I read your blogs regularly and I feel the work that you are doing, especially through Cycling4Diversity, is the need of the hour. That is a real community partnership your are strengthening through your proactive engagement. Your nomination to the Provincial Nesika Awards is an honor to the awards.

I wish you all the best and I hope to meet with you whenever the awards event takes place soon.

Best,
Santhi Rathinakumar

No comments:

Post a Comment